GEORGIAN BAY: JULY 7-9
PAY FOR EVENT
GEORGIAN BAY ‘BLAST AROUND THE BAY’ CHARITY FUN RUN
Benefitting the Georgian Bay Hospital Association ‘Boaters for Best Care’ in their efforts to raise a CT scanner
July 7-9, 2017
Sponsored by Astron Packaging and Central Marine
$100 FUN RUN!
Mark your calendars: it’s time for our annual blast around the Bay!
- Friday, July 7
- Afternoon/evening: boats arrive and launch at Central Marine, 171 Midland Ave., Midland
- Meet and greet and Boaters for Best Care Fundraiser at The Boathouse, located beside Central Marine and the town docks. Food and beverages will be available.
- It’s also Ribfest, so there will be lots of food!
FRIDAY NIGHT ROOMS:
Rooms have been reserved at the Quality Inn (formerly Best Western) on Friday night. Please call 705 526 9307 x 0 to reach the hotel reservations.
-Group name is Performance Boat Club.
- Saturday, July 8
- 8:00-9:00am – Registration at the Pavilion located at the Town Docks
- 9:30am – Driver’s meeting
- 10:30am – Gather and parade by Midland town docks before blast off
- 11:00am- Cruise down Penetang harbour and parade by the town docks
- 12:00pm- Arrive Henry’s Sans Souci for lunch
- 2:00pm -Depart for Parry Sound
- 4:00pm – Arrive Big Sound marina, Parry Sound. Slips have been reserved
- 5:00pm – A block of rooms has been reserved at the Knights Inn, Parry Sound. Ph 705-746-7666. The hotel is a 10 minute walk from the docks
- 7:00pm – Dinner in the hotel at the Brunswick Sports Bar
- Sunday, July 9
Return to Mildand or optional overnight to Tobermory. Hotel rooms have been reserved at Harbourside Motel at Little Tub Harbour. Ph 519-596-2999 or 1-855-596-2999. Full payment is required at booking but rooms can be cancelled 48 hours prior to arrival without penalty.
*Please message Meghan if you’re interested in the overnight to Tobermory: Meghan.firstname.lastname@example.org / 647-290-8672
See you on the Bay!
Registration fee: $100
Membership renewal: $150+HST